homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Thanksgiving

11.25.2010

So we have reached another Thanksgiving! This is the fourth one for Papa Bear and I and our second one with Baby Bear. We are excited to see what she thinks of all the food this year. I am so thankful that I have them in my life! Its funny how holidays take on a whole new meaning as you grow and especially once you have children. Growing up it was just a day with alot of food and we got to do the Christmas decorating.. Now its a day that we get to go see family and just enjoy a meal together. Granted we aren't decorating for Christmas this year because we are in the middle of a move, but next year we will. Holidays are about our little family creating our own traditions now. But most of all now holidays to me means family! I hope you are all getting to spend it with yours. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!