homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

So Sorry

3.04.2011

So I know that I have kinda sucked at posting on here lately. For that I really am sorry. I guess time has kinda gotten away with me. But I'll give you a bit of an update. Papa Bear is still working at his new job, but the cushy part hasn't started yet. We cant seem to get caught back up from when he lost his job before. I'm sure it will happen, it just seems to be taking a while. Baby Bear is growing every day it seems. She has been teething like crazy and now has thirteen teeth!!! The 14th will be in before long. Papa Bear and I are doing great, however I'm sure we would be better with a little less stress. I have been going to the gym every day and taking Baby Bear with me. Its really the only time of the day that is just about ME! I know its hard to believe, but even a stay at home mom needs something in her day to be just about her... So now to skip ahead to the current time and the future. We are leaving for Florida next Friday. We will only be there for a couple of days, but we are going to go see Grandma. I would normally be very very excited, but we just found out when we were actually supposed to go yesterday morning. We had even confirmed with her that we were coming on the 19th.. But then when Papa Bear talks to her yesterday she tells him that is the day they are leaving and that we need to come a week earlier. So now we have to deal with making sure that we have someone to watch Piggy on the right week. That has been a little harder than we have expected. Well Baby Bear is wanting attention, I'm honestly surprised I was able to blog this much!. I cant promise a daily blog, but I'll try for once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!