My new name is
Mommy and I absolutely love it. But being a
Mom means so much more than just having a baby. Being a
mom means wondering if you will ever be able to go use the restroom by yourself or without having to say..
" Mommy will be right back baby!" It means taking showers as fast as you possibly can, or waiting until later in the day when it is nap time..I means waking up all throughout the night for possibly years...
FREE TIME.. I haven't had free time in almost a year. I love My daughter more than anything in the world though...
But being a mommy also means so many great things. It means having someone that consumes every bit of love that you could possibly give. It means being able to watch every little thing change in your son/ daughter's life as they grow. It means your heart melting every time they cry or say your name.. I cant even begin to tell you all of the ways that being a Mommy has changed me for the better! My family means the world to me and i wouldn't change a thing. It means having no Free Time... But i honestly don't mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!