I am a 21 year old mother and girlfriend. I am a mother to the most amazing little girl in she world. Sydney is a little over ten and a half months and consumes 95% of my time now. I couldn't possibly imagine not having her in my life.I have been with Chris for almost 3 years now and know for sure that he is the man i am going to marry some day. It wont be the near future but it is in there. lol. This most people know about me....
What lot of people don't know about me is that I am always trying to better myself. I graduated high school but now I want something more. I have recently decided that I want to go to school for radiology and become a sonographer.. But I am terrified! I have a HUGE fear of failure and am worried i wont succeed. I want to make something of myself and be able to do things with Sydney and Chris as a family that Chris and I never got to do. I am a very craftsy person but never get the chance to do anything like that anymore. Thats one thing I got from my mother. I worked in a restaraunt most of my life and would love nothing more than to never ever have to do it again. I want better for myself. I have grown up in Georgia and love that my family is near. But I want to move somewhere else and start over new. I am a very random person but love that about myself. I am my own person and am perfectly comfortable with who that is thanks to knowing that i have a few people who love me the way I am now.
Like I said I am a very random person.Most of my posts will probably be me venting or thinking out loud. They may never even be read by anyone but me. But I have to say it feels good being able to just say whatever I want an know its ok!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!