Yay we got a long weekend together! Unfortunately we were all sick! I hate when Baby Bear is sick, but I love that when she is sick she wants her mommy. She did something that she hasnt done in a very long time. She crawled up in my lap and just passed out!
I just held her while she slept for a while. It was AMAZING! But then we eventually woke her up and did a bath. We spent as much of the weekend as we could just relaxing and trying to feel better. As much as I would have loved for us not to be sick this weekend, we still got to spend three days of good quality family time together. I think that's really important in order to have a happy family. We did decide to do my birthday party at my mom's house though. We were all still sick but wanted to to it when we had an extra day to recover at home afterwards.
Baby Bear seems to be feeling much better today. I am still sick but am somewhat better. But poor Papa Bear is feeling worse and is at work! I wish he could be home recovering though. I hope we are all over whatever this is very soon. I want my happy healthy family back!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!