homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Flaunt A Friend {week 15}

6.19.2012


 
It's that time again!
I can not believe this is the 15th week of Flaunt A Friend! This week I am actually remembering to write this post on Monday like i normally would! Yay! Small victories! 

This week I am taking the opportunity to show off my new friend Makiea! She has just launched her own business and her site is super new! This post is actually part of the launch of her site. I designed her site/blog for her and I can not begin to tell you how much fun she was to work with. she was professional, yet personal! That is something I look for in any client! I even told her that I wish she lived here so that we could just trade services and my office could get a makeover. But the funny thing is, you can have her help you do your home even if you don't live near her! Check our her services and you will see what I mean. 
So guys do me a huge favor! Go over to Makiea Montgomery Interior Designs, go to her blog, and show her some love! Who doesn't want to see what designs can be done right?!?!

So who are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!