homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Random Cuteness

7.31.2012

You remember that period of time that I was barely posting? Well just because I wasn't posting doesn't mean that I wasn't taking cute pictures! This post is justa bunch of my cute kiddo and out little family for you to see. I guess kind of a picture overload of sorts!
I may not have been documenting it the way I would have liked, but we have still been making some pretty amazing memories!

12 comments:

  1. Oh she is soooo cute. I LOVE the hat!! That is priceless!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think she's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopping and came across yours! Your little girl is so precious! Going to catch up some more:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, I love the giant hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last picture is my favorite! What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all. She's such an adorable little girl. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I finally found you!

    OH and PS I have that hat in bright purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute doggie. Even cuter kid :D Wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us...

    -Jessica
    {Sugar in My Grits}

    ReplyDelete
  9. ABSOLUTELY too cute for words love!! I am finally going through my blog reads and I am so happy I didn't miss this one because you both look fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!