homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Taking Tiffany Back | Weeks 1 & 2

11.16.2013

So I mentioned last week that I had started the Jamie Eason's Live Fit Program from BodyBuilding.com.  After I started it my amazing friend Jessica (who is also doing the program with me) showed me a page that belonged to a girl named Brittany who has done this same program twice and has amazing results. Then from there we found Jordan and Alesha. Each of these women were at the same point that I am at now and they started this program. Look at how amazing they all look now! They have truly motivated me and I KNOW that I can do this!!!

So today I start week THREE of my journey. Want to know how week 1 & 2 went? 
This was on Tuesday, which was my last scheduled day of working out for the week. I new weeks on Saturdays and this week I start going 5 days a week which I am extremely excited about! 

So as of Tuesday I was FIVE POUNDS down. I have been eating clean ( or trying my hardest to do so ) and following the workout plan strictly. Week two was better food wise than week one was for me. But I am really getting better every single day. Today I am going to do food prep for myself for a few days so that I can just grab and go with breakfast and lunch and I will only have to worry about making dinner. I also ordered the supplements that were recommended on Tuesday and got them on Friday. I even made these protein carrot cake bars that Jamie posted the recipe for. They are so good and everyone loves them in my house. 

So overall week one and two went pretty great! But I am really excited about the journey from here on out because I am seriously kicking my butt into gear on this! We have even gone out to eat over the last two weeks and I have still ordered clean! Go me!!! 

I am also rewarding myself a little along the way. I have been at it for two weeks so I bought myself some bluetooth headphones and workout gloves as a reward and a way to make myself even more motivated. At the end of phase 1 I am getting myself a new pair of gym shoes!!! 

If anyone is curious about these programs please check it out or ask questions! I would love to have more people doing it with us!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very Very proud of you!!! We can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! 5 pounds is AWESOME! And kudos to you for eating clean when eating out - that is something I have the hardest time with. Great idea to reward yourself along the way. You're doing awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely see results in your week 3!
    Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!