homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Blogs I Love

2.28.2012

It's Tuesday! That means it's time for another Blogs I Love post! I have five more amazing women to introduce you all to this week!


Simply So Lovely
#1 is Ashley
Her blog Simply So Lovely is one of my favorites because it's about a little of everything! She is a super talented Momma who also has business that you should really check out! I met her as a client wanting a custom header. After talking with her through the design process we just clicked. You don't wanna miss the chance to follow this girl!



Stealing Baby Kisses
#2 is Ashley
Her blog Stealing Baby Kisses is another one that I have been following for a while! She is another SAHM so of course I love that about her. She writes about all of the details in of her life in her blog. She is going through the process of trying again for another baby and I have the highest of hopes for her! Make sure you go to her blog and follow her now!


#3 is Mindee
Her blog Heaps of Love is another amazing read! She is a super sweet girl with an adorable daughter named  Zoee. Her blog title pretty much explains the overall feeling of her blog. I love it! She is a stay at home mom with a talent for making beautiful things! Make sure follow her blog and check out her amazing items in her etsy store!


#4 is Ashley
Her blog The Stauffer Shenanigans is another favorite of mine! She is such a sweet girl and she loves to blog about family, weight loss, and fashion! So its really the perfect blog for any momma (or woman in general) to read. If you are smart you will follow her too!


from here to eternity
#5 is Courtney
Her blog Eric & Courtney is a new find of mine, but it quickly made it onto my blogs I love post! That tells you that I think you should check her blog out for sure! She is as girly as they get, which means I love her! lol. She blogs about her life and the adventures of being a wife to her amazing husband. Please don't miss the opportunity to check her blog out for yourself!

I hope you all enjoyed this weeks post! I will have five more amazing women for you all to check out next Tuesday! 

7 comments:

  1. I love the tweaking you did on the header! Super cute! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, LOVE your header! And you are seriously the SWEETEST! Thank you sooo much! I'm thankful for the blogging world and that we were able to "meet" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts! So fun to find new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, dear! You are so sweet! And man, there are a lot of Ashley bloggers aren't there, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of you to mention me! Thanks, doll :) And @Ashley--oh yeah, Ashley's are where it's at lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so so much Tiffany for having me on your list of favorites! You dont know how much that means to me! I've enjoyed chatting with you these past couple weeks, you are such a cute girl and I appreciate you doing this! You rock : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY, i just noticed you did a nice post here about my site :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!