Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Ours was pretty great! I feel like I have so much to tell you all!
1. As of last week I officially have a waiting list on TKC Designs! I can not tell you how happy this makes me! Last week I finished a header design. Today I am starting on a new design for a client that I am pretty excited about! Everything about this design is new to me because this is a typepad blog. When she asked me to do it I hated to say no so I started looking into it and now I am going to attempt it this week! I also have one person that I am waiting on an email with for details and then we will do a design together! This is huge to me, and it all happened then week that I redesigned TKC Designs!
2. On Saturday we got to go see my family again! We got together to celebrate my Mom's birthday and it was a pretty great day. We got to the house a little early and nobody was there, so we decided to come back. We went to a pet store that was right across the road from my old neighborhood and I am so happy that we did! Baby Bear got to see and talk to a parrot named Bonita. It was hilarious. She loved it but was scared of it at the same time because we told her bot to touch. Then the lady that owned it let her feed the two chinchilas. She loved it! She fed them raisins and cheerios. After we left she was in an amazing mood, so it was definitely a good decision.
3. We have gone to the park for a walk every day this weekend. I have loved it because we have all gone (even piggy) and we could all definitely use the exercise and fresh air. On Saturday Papa Bear bought me some new tennis shoes to wear for the walks and I loved them! Even with my broken toe they felt awesome! We also got to take Baby bear to play every day at the park because the weather was so nice!
4. This is the update that I have been most excited to give you! The Sleep Update! We are finally getting sleep! After she was no longer sick we got back to the cry it out method with Baby Bear. Of course I felt horrible hearing " mommy please don't leave me " the first few nights. But even on the worst night she didn't even cry for five minutes. Now when I lay her down for nap or bedtime she may whine when I take her up to her room, but when I lay her down she does great! I tell her it is time to go night night and she says " Okay". then I kiss her, turn her fan on, turn the lamp off, and start to leave. She tells me "night night" and that is the end of it. Then she sleeps through the night!!! If she does wake up she will put herself back to sleep. It's amazing to me!
Well, I thought I had more to tell you but I guess that was actually it.
I hope you all have an amazing day!









Hasnt the weather been amazing!?!?!? We took the boys on a bike ride (yes it was a sight to see ME 36 wks preg riding my bike ha) to the park! It was SO WARM! The sun felt amazing!!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Hope your week is just as great! xo
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented at blog designing! I wish only the best for you! I cant wait for you to do more for my sites.
ReplyDeletewww.ashleybridgerdesigns.com
www.simplysolovely.com
YAY for sleep! And congrats on your waiting list! Good luck...I'm sure you will do great!
ReplyDeleteThat IS an amazing weekend! SOO Happy she's sleeping now!! Morgan is too ; ) And great job on the design work! I know you will do a fantastic job!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such great news about Sydney sleeping!! And TKC designs! Gosh, girl, I'm so happy for you. And yes, the weather is amazing! We've been getting out for walks as well and it just feel so good. Wish you were closer so we could walk together!!
ReplyDeleteps - I saw a little girl out the other day who was the spitting image of Sydney! I kid you not, I did like a triple take when she walked by me :)
Yay for your design business! That's really exciting! And yay for great weather.
ReplyDeleteI envy you on the sleep thing SO. bad. But yay for your girlie!
Only a fellow mommy can share in such excitement over sleep. :) Way to go mama!
ReplyDeleteRoxy
This South Korean's Got Seoul