homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

A Great Adventure

3.29.2013

Last week I decided to take a day off and we were all dying to get out of the house. So Papa Bear took us on a great adventure! You all know how much my family loves being outdoors, even if it is just playing in the driveway in the sun! So winter is killing us and putting a little damper on our spring loving spirits. So we went and had a little fun! I left work behind for the day and we just went out and traveled a little!
We took in the sights and snapped a few really great pictures. We have always loved just doing things like that, and now S is getting to an age where she really enjoys it too! 

Then we made a stop. If you are from around here you will know exactly where we are. 
I won't name this place (just in case there are some crazies out there), but let me just say that it was a mind blowing experience. We got to see so much in four hours of being there that is was crazy! We were all exhausted by the end of it. 

But it was so nice to get out of the house on one of the first sunny days we'd had in a while and enjoy a little family time. It really reminded me of why I love them so very much, and why I can not wait for spring to get here so that we can do this a lot more often without having to travel so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!