homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Taking Tiffany Back | Week 4

12.02.2013

I did it!!!

I finished PHASE 1 of the 12 week Jamie Eason Livefit Program at BodyBuilding.com!!!
I am really loving this program! I don't know about you, but I definitely see a difference in the pictures from WEEKS 1&2 and now. In total I am down 10 pounds! But I can really tell that there is a change in my stomach. My jeans are fitting looser and I am able to wear a shirt I haven't been able to wear for a while. I still have a ton of progress to make, but I'm getting there!!!

So I thought that weeks 3 & 4 were harder when I started them, not too much, but there was a change in the workouts which made it more fun than 1 & 2. 

I kept up with the meal prep and cooked everything on Tuesday for lunch for  6 days.
I took two larger chicken breast, cut them into fillets, and baked them with 3 different kind of Mrs Dash seasonings. Then I steamed green beans and broccoli to where they still had a little crunch in them. Then baked two zucchinis and some homemade (CLEAN) sweet potato fries. I also made another batch of the chocolate protein bars and made a little extra to share with the staff at my gym. I am actually really enjoying making new clean recipes!!! 

Now there were TWO MAJOR things about this week that I was worried about causing set backs. 

1- Thanksgiving!!! I was not going to ignore the food we were making and eat my prepped meals. So that was a cheat day. 

2- My monthly. Yes of course that is going to come right around Thanksgiving. So on Saturday when I started week 5 of the program I was terrified to step on that scale... But guess what... I LOST A POUND!!! Even with eating what I ate ( I did control my portions and didn't eat anything I didn't REALLY WANT) and the extra bloat from being on my monthly. I was pretty darn proud of that. 

And do you remember how I mentioned I was going to get a pair of shoes once I completed my first phase as a reward for sticking to it for four weeks? 
I think that rewarding myself a little along the way is an amazing idea. It's motivation along with seeing the pounds fall... I know that a ton of people are starting this program now that it is December. Want to join in??? Ask me any questions you have, I would love to be an accountability buddy! I know the ones I have really help me! 

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job lady!! And those meals look delicious! Keep it up, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!