homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Happy New Year!!!

1.01.2014

2013 was a pretty amazing year and was full of so many memories that I will never ever forget. It's the year that my daughter really came into herself and started making lots of friends all on her own. It's the year that we finally started to feel at home in this state that is so far away from where I grew up. It's the year that Papa Bear and I finally GOT MARRIED. It's the year that my little girl turned 4 and had her first party of just friends. It's the year we too S to the movies for the first time. We have so many memories with family and friends from 2013, and 2014 is going to be just as amazing!!! I refuse to let it be any other way.

I know that a lot of people are making resolutions today, but I refuse to do that! I make resolutions year after year and it never actually happens. I think I actually did a post saying something to this effect 1 year ago today. This year I am going to make goals! But not goals that are outrageous. I am going to make goals that I know I can achieve with lots of hard work. 

In 2012 (on Black Friday) I purchased a gym membership, but have really only been serious about going and getting to a better version of myself for the last two months. I am 8 weeks into my 12 week program and I am so proud of myself for getting this far (considering this is the second time I started this program). This year I am not only going to finish it, but I am going to keep going. I am not sure if I will redo the last two phases of the program or try another program all together, but I do not plan on stopping. I plan on  having some amazing progress photos at some point in 2014, and the only way I am going to get those is hard work and a lot of restraint. 

This year my baby will be starting preschool. I am sure it will only be a couple of hours a day, but this is a huge step for such a little girl. I couldn't be any prouder of her as a mom. Hopefully while she is in school I can attempt to do the same thing. I love doing graphic design! But honestly I feel that there is so much room for improvement and education is the only way that it is going to happen. 

I am so excited to kiss 2013 GOODBYE and tell 2014 to BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and best wishes on your healthy 2014 you have been an inspiration and I too hope to make chages

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!