Some people will call me crazy for this. But I love cleaning and organizing!
On Saturday Papa Bear and I went out to our storage closet. We were looking for two things, but somehow in looking for those two things we decided to go through everything and get rid of what we didn't need. We went from having 4 large totes and 3 large boxes ( Not counting Christmas decorations) in there to 4 totes and 1 large cardboard box! We spent a couple of hours doing this and I had a blast!
Baby Bear got a little bored, but we kept finding things she could play with to occupy her. The sad thing is that it was so nice doing stuff like that together. Usually it's just me doing that stuff.
Now today I am going to clean my house from top to bottom and I am actually looking forward to it. We have a ton of laundry and straightening up that accumulated over the weekend. But I'll just turn up the music and get going on it. I think I am going to take
Baby Bear for a walk after though. We went for one yesterday at the park as a family(even Piggy) and I think we should keep doing it. We all need to be a bit healthier.
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!
I know we will!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!