Well, Grandma is gone and the house feels kind of empty! I know that she was only here for a little under two weeks, but we got so used to having her here!
This whole experience has just made Papa Bear and I realize even more that we want to move. Wewant to be able to raise
Baby Bear somewhere that has the lifestyle that he grew up with. We want her to have a close extended family. While I am close with my family, I never see them. The only way that I would be able to is to move to Dahlonega.. That just isn't an option for us! Even then I don't know that things would be any different! There we have alot of family that we could see as often as we want .
So I guess in our minds as parents. A move is in order!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!