Do you every have those weekend days where you literally do almost nothing all day? I'm someone who loves to always feel productive and I think that everyone needs one of those days once in a while.
That was our day today. We didn't shower until way late,
Baby Bear took a late nap, and I
spent HOURS on Pinterest. That is an addicting website. But the best part of my day was when we all, as a family, made dinner together. Everyone, even
Baby Bear , made something in our dinner.
Baby Bear made the toast before Papa Bear grilled it.
We had Chicken alfredo with broccoli and Garlic toast.
Baby Bear was so funny with the broccoli. I think it was a texture thing but she wouldn't eat it. She would lick it and make a face. It cracked us up! After dinner we had a relaxing night.
I love the weekends with my little family.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!