I don't know why, but this year I have been dying to decorate for Christmas! It started the day after Halloween. So today when Papa Bear came home from work for lunch, and
Baby Bear went down for her nap, we started pulling all of the decorations out of our storage closet. We put up the tree, hung the stockings, and started setting up the village on the bakers rack. We were doing that when
Baby Bear woke up. We haven't decorated the tree yet and will do that this weekend.
But she LOVED the tree being up! I am loving the fact that she is so into Christmas this year. She is going to LOVE that tree once we decorate it on Saturday! The Holidays are way more fun with her at this age! I'm hoping to find lots of Christmas crafts that are cheap and fun for a toddler to do. I want her to always remember holidays as a BIG and FUN time of the year. It was always a huge thing in both mine and Papa Bear's houses growing up. I'm enjoying starting traditions for our little family.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!