homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Square Decorations

11.25.2011

Well last night we missed the lighting of the Christmas tree in the square. So we decided that if  Baby Bear  ate all of her dinner tonight that we would take her to see all of the decorations tonight.
At first she didn't eat any. Then once we told her the trip was cancelled she decided to reconsider. After she ate is all we went to the square and she loved it!


The tree was HUGE! I had to go way back just to take the picture! Instead of telling you all of the details I till just show you the pictures of the night. We only spent like 30 minutes there but she had a blast!


In that last one she was trying to climb into the snowman! It was hilarious! After this we came home and did bath and she watched Charlie Brown and she loved it! Which was so cute because Papa Bear apparently loved that show when he was little. I'm discovering just how fun the holiday season is with  Baby Bear  growing, and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!