homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

blogger missing

9.13.2012

I know that I have been M.I.A recently. And when you hear why, you are just going to die laughing!
I watched one episode of Pretty Little Liars and I was hooked!
If I had a free minute I was watching it. I even played it on my touchpad while I was working, cooking, or even just sitting i the living room with  Baby Bear to watch her cartoons. 
I am so glad that I am now caught up, because it was a serious addiction! Every episode leaves you hanging, and you never find out exactly what you want to know! The current season is only halfway over, but at least now I can watch it for an hour once a week, instead of non stop all day. 
So if you were wondering why I wasn't posting, I feel silly saying this, you can blame it all on Pretty Little Liars. 
Hopefully now I'll start getting posts scheduled and get back to blogging the way that I want to. 


8 comments:

  1. LOVE that show!! I've been watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know that if I started watching I wouldn't be able to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same thing with Supernatural. I'm hooked. Dang Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny!!! At least you have a fun reason love!! I am glad it was fun!! And I am such a horrible friend and forgot to wish you a very happy birthday- hope you can forgive me!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm obsessed! I've been watching since day 1 so imagine how I've felt every single week...wasn't the season finale AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to watch this show but I feel like I will get obsessed too :) I watched the first season of The Lying Game last year. It's on right after PLL. I think it starts back up in January. It is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO funny because that is exactly how my PLL addiction started- with one episode. lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!