haha! I made you look!
No I am not pregnant, but I know a TON of bloggers/friends who are pregnant right now or have adorable squishy little babies. If you are one of these women, or know someone who is, this post is for you!
Magan's Crafty Corner is introducing a new item into the store!
This is an adorable set of burp cloths that she made just to sell. One side is a cotton or flannel fabric of your choice, and the other side is a super soft chenille fabric.
You can order your own CUSTOM set today! A set of 4 is $16 (+shipping). That is such a great deal for a custom set! I think they would be adorable with a name stitched on them. They would also make great and inexpensive baby shower gifts!
So who wants some? Email Shauna today to get started! I know that she would love to hear from you!!!
No I am not pregnant, but I know a TON of bloggers/friends who are pregnant right now or have adorable squishy little babies. If you are one of these women, or know someone who is, this post is for you!
Magan's Crafty Corner is introducing a new item into the store!
This is an adorable set of burp cloths that she made just to sell. One side is a cotton or flannel fabric of your choice, and the other side is a super soft chenille fabric.
You can order your own CUSTOM set today! A set of 4 is $16 (+shipping). That is such a great deal for a custom set! I think they would be adorable with a name stitched on them. They would also make great and inexpensive baby shower gifts!
So who wants some? Email Shauna today to get started! I know that she would love to hear from you!!!









.png)
You almost had me friend and then I was going to say "Why the hell didn't I get a text" lol- but these are soooo cute and I wish I was having a little squishy baby so I'd have an excuse to buy some! xoxo
ReplyDelete