homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

i did it again

10.03.2012

I disappeared...
I said I would do better, and I did for a while. But eventually I got busy and my little sister came into town. And I never logged back in. 
Am I the only one who does this all the time?
I do have a birthday post that I want to get together from last week, and maybe writing that will inspire me to write more. It's not so much that I have writer's block, as I get online and immediately start working. 
Yesterday morning the Hubs looked at me and said you know you have been so busy that you haven't posted to Baby Bear's blog, or even YOURS!. I said I know, but every time I log on I just start working. Then he told me that there is nothing wrong with taking the mornings for myself. And you know what?!?! He is so RIGHT! (tell him I said that and I'll deny it!) I love that he gets me so well. I love that he supports me in everything that I do. And he IS right. I should take the time to do something for me. I think blogging is that something.

6 comments:

  1. Well I've missed you! ; ) I take breaks all the time and it's nice to come back to the ol' blog world. But yes, you need time for yourself! Can't wait to see Baby Bear's bday party details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh girl it happens, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe take your time girl!! Blog//nap//tweet//facebook whatever you gotta do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...you need to take time for yourself... because I MISSED YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl do yourself a much needed favor and take some time girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do it all the time. I'll be great for awhile and then I'll just get busy or distracted and suddenly two weeks has gone by without a post. I just posted again for the first time in awhile today, so now I'm going back through and reading all the posts I missed everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!