homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

little chef

11.05.2012

 Lately Baby Bear has something that she really enjoys doing with us. She pulls her little chair up to the counter and wants to help cook any and everything that we can. The other day I let her help me sauce the meatloaf (which was my job as a kid :-)). On Saturday we made scalloped potatoes as a family and she was the biggest little chef ever!
She was all grins while we were mixing up the sauce for the potatoes. 
She was so proud of herself at the end.Then when we were eating we kept telling her that she made a really yummy dinner and you could tell that she was happy! 
Another amazing thing came from this meal... 
A Christmas gift idea hit me! I think my Baby Bear needs her own little apron that is all her to use when she helps me cook. I know she will LOVE that!
Don't you love when suddenly a gift idea just comes to you?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!