We are so close to the Holidays and this has me excited and nervous at the same time!
Baby Bear is getting so into Holidays now!
Of course I am nervous because this is the first holiday season that I am not with my family in Georgia.
But I am so excited because, now that Baby Bear is getting older, she is really getting into holidays. She is so excited about Christmas that it's not even funny!
I can't wait to see how she is when we start decorating the house! She is going to flip! Growing up my house was always so decked out for the Holidays. I want her to grow up to the same thing.
Let's not even get me started on the gifts! This year I want to start purchasing all of our gifts early
Of course I am nervous because this is the first holiday season that I am not with my family in Georgia.
But I am so excited because, now that Baby Bear is getting older, she is really getting into holidays. She is so excited about Christmas that it's not even funny!
I can't wait to see how she is when we start decorating the house! She is going to flip! Growing up my house was always so decked out for the Holidays. I want her to grow up to the same thing.
Let's not even get me started on the gifts! This year I want to start purchasing all of our gifts early
so that we aren't scrounging in the end. I love the feeling that you get when a gift idea just hits you! I think I know what I want to get every person in my family! That's an amazing feeling. Now it's just seeing if we can get it all early enough to send it without spending a fortune!
But one thing that I don't want that we had growing up us to spoil her with TOO MANY gifts for Christmas. And yes there is such a thing. Growing up my mom would get carried away and we would be opening gifts for hours on Christmas morning. I do mean HOURS! I loved it at the time, but most of the gifts were just random gifts. Not something that I couldn't live without. I don't want that for her. I want her to love the few she gets verses liking the many.
Now Thursday just needs to get here so that we can start setting everything up!
But one thing that I don't want that we had growing up us to spoil her with TOO MANY gifts for Christmas. And yes there is such a thing. Growing up my mom would get carried away and we would be opening gifts for hours on Christmas morning. I do mean HOURS! I loved it at the time, but most of the gifts were just random gifts. Not something that I couldn't live without. I don't want that for her. I want her to love the few she gets verses liking the many.
Now Thursday just needs to get here so that we can start setting everything up!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!