homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Catch Up With Me

3.09.2012

The last couple of days have been pretty amazing if you ask me.

Tuesday my family came to visit and that's what we spent most of the day doing. I don't know why, but at the end of the day we were all exhausted from just doing something as simple as visiting.I had so much fun getting to see my mom and both of my sisters though.

Wednesday we had a great movie day! We sat around for most of the day watching movies that we have been wanting to watch and doing nothing else. I know this sounds lazy, but it was exactly what we needed. We even offered to take Baby Bear to the park and she didn't really feel like it. She wanted to just stay home and play with Piggy instead. We ended the day doing just that. We played with Piggy until it was bed time and then Papa Bear and I watched One Tree Hill (which always leaves me upset) and relaxed for the rest of the night.

Yesterday was one of the best days of the whole week. The weather was beautiful so we took Baby Bear to the park...twice. We took her in the morning and then had to leave to go home and do lunch and nap time. But we told her that if she was good we would go back after her nap. She was a good girl and even told me she was ready to nap right around nap time, so we made our way back to her favorite park when she woke up. She played her little heart out and then we came home and had some more movie fun! I know this sounds silly to most people, but watching movies that we have either been wanting to see or remember watching when we were little has been amazing to us. We used to watch movies together all the time and got out of the habit of doing that because normally Baby Bear wants her shows. We even stayed up until midnight watching the newest Transformers movie. I know, that's super late for me!

Today is a rainy day and I'm sure we have people viewing our house this weekend so we will be cleaning today. I guess three lazy days in a row were more than enough though.

Keep an eye out this weekend about some changes to the Blogs I Love post that I do every Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. we had a park day yesterday too. It was just so nice out I was as sad to leave the park was the kids were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs those lazy days every once in a while! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great week! So glad you enjoyed your visit with your family! ONE TREE HILL - oh my! I hate how it ended..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww yay for great days at the park! So glad you had a good visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!