homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Flaunt A Friend Link-Up {week 3}

3.27.2012

Good morning! I'm so excited to be back with week 3 of Flaunt A Friend link up. If you want to join in all of the stuff to do so will be at the bottom of the post. Okay, are you ready to find five more amazing blogs to follow?

First up is Melissa at Where Your Treasure Is. She is a super sweet girl who blogs about her life as a wife and mommy. I have to admit that those are my favorite blogs to follow. In case you couldn't already tell... She has an adorable little girl named Isabelle that will steal your heart with every post. I love reading her blog because, like me, she writes like she talks. Some people think this is odd, but it's my blog. I want it to be like I am talking to you guys. If you aren't following Melissa you really should!
A Night Owl Blog
Now we have Kimberly over at A Night Owl Blog. This girl is awesome! Her tag line says it all to me. It's a blog about what gets done when work is over and the kids are in bed. She is so easy to relate to when she blogs about her life as a mother to two adorable boys. I follow this girl and LOVE it! Make sure you follow her too!
 From Two to Four
Brittany at From Two to Four is amazing! She blogs about her life as a mom to her adorable twin babies, Ava and Landon. I don't know why, but I love to see how parents of twins or more live their daily life and if they do things any different. I also follow her on twitter and she is really such a sweet girl! Make sure you don't miss this chance to follow her! 
I Pick Pretty 
We cant forget about Melissa! Her blog I Pick Pretty is awesome. Something that I love about her is that she keeps it real. She doesn't just sugar coat everything, which makes it more fun to read. She blogs about everything from motherhood to fashion . Make sure you head over and follow Melissa too!
Now finally we have Jessica at Life With My Loves.  Jessica is such a great blogger. I honestlly couldn't tell you how long I have been following her, but I am very glad that I am. She blogs about the daily life as a wife and mom. She has two adorable kiddos names Noah and Emily. To learn more about Jessica and her family you will just have to head on over and follow her blog!

I hope you all found a few more blogs that you will love to follow. Now all you have to do is link up so that we can all find a few more too. 
Copy the code below and paste it onto the top of your post.
Now make sure you link up here!

5 comments:

  1. This just made my day - thank you so much! I'm blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too sweet! I LOOOVE your blog too! Thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady! So sweet of you! I thought I was already following and I wasn't, I am now...Boo google friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring! These are all new blogs for me...I'm going now to catch up on their blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww thank you SO MUCH! you are just the sweetest ever!
    xo,
    kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!