Today is a day of a lot of emotions for my family.
Today we will go to the doctor that Baby Bear has had since right after birth and have her last well check there. Let me just tell you that I LOVE this doctor. We currently live an hour away from her and still make the drive when we need to! So to know that this is the last time that we will see our doctor, who knows EVERYTHING about my daughter, makes me a little sad!
Today we will have a lunch with my family after this appointment because it is possible the last time that we will see them all, for more than a few minutes, before we move out of the state.Then I have been told that there may be some shopping involved. So after we leave lunch I may be a little on the sad side.
On a HAPPY note...Today is the birthday of one of the most amazing women that I have ever gotten to know though blogging!










Oh my gosh! You're the best Tiff! Thank you so much for your sweet words! Lord, I sometimes don't know what I'd do without you either! I can't wait to become a mom so you can guide me :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad you're leaving Syd's doctor but there will be one in your new state that's just as awesome!!! As far as family, you live and learn girl! I know it's sad but there's a reason behind this move! I'm proud of you for being so strong! And an amazing mother for Syd and a wonderful fiance to C :)
I love you girl!!! Keep your head up!!!!
Aww, I will be thinking about you today! Keep your head up - when one door closes a few more open up! Great things await you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amanda!!