***Fair Warning: This will be a very long post!***
Yesterday we made our way over to Baby Bear's favorite park. We played on the playground for a little while. But then we took her to a part of the park that she normally ignores.

First we just walked around. Then we did some running.


Then my little girly girl decided she wanted to play in the dirt sand.

We all came home feeling a little hot and had some popsicles. But as we did bath and got Baby Bear ready for bed I couldn't help but to have the feeling that we had just had one of those afternoons that I will forever remember.
Today we got up and immediately had to start getting ready because Baby Bear had a doctors appointment over an hours drive away at 10:00 am. So we loaded the car up and hit the road early. We just went for a well check, but this was our last appointment with the doctor that my daughter has had since right after she was born. I love this doctor so much that even when we moved over an hour away, we still kept driving to her. We did all of the measurements and Baby Bear did amazing! She normally screams as soon as she sees the nurse or doctor, but today she was talking to them and smiling. She even gave her doctor a hug! I love well checks because we get to see how our tiny little girl is growing. She now weighs 22.3 lbs (1%) and is 33.5 inches tall (10%) at 30 months old. She really is tiny!
After the appointment we met up with my mom and both of my sisters for lunch. We went to Zaxby's because after this week we may not have it again for a very long time. We shared some lunch and then we shopping. It's no big secret that the weather has been super warm here and because of this Baby Bear needed a new wardrobe. We went to Carters and the whole time we were in there this is what she did.

She just sat in that little chair and played. Meanwhile my mom was shopping away for her. My mom ended up getting her 6 complete outfits, 5 extra shirts, 3 night gowns, a pair of pajamas, and a pair of flip flops for right at $150.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal! After shopping she mainly just played outside.










Looks like a funfilled day. Glad yal had a great time. I love Carters and they have wonderful deals.
ReplyDeleteI knew I made you hungry for Zaxbys! Hehe!
ReplyDeleteWhat GREAT memories and a perfect day!! I'm with you, MUST. WASH. CLOTHES. before wearing!! I just LOVE getting Morgan new clothes, so I know how excited you are to have her wear them!
ReplyDeleteAwww she is such a fun little girl! She is so tiny but she looks very healthy. Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteYay for a great day!!! I love getting new clothes for Mason :) So much fun! Can't wait to see the new outfits.
ReplyDeleteI love those days and cherish them so closely to my heart. I guess I love the "off" days too. I really learn and grow on those!
ReplyDelete