Hey everyone! Its week two of our
Link Up! I am even more excited to do these posts every week now that I am going to start finding some to follow as well! Are you ready to find some new blogs to follow!
Yes?? I hope so because I have five more amazing blogs for you guys to follow! Don't forget to grab the link up code at the bottom and do your post too!
#1 is MarieHer blog the {Linc} between us is a great read! She started blogging as a way to keep her friends and family updated during a complicated pregnancy. Now she has used it to document the birth of two babies and their lives as a family. I don't know about you but I am a sucker for family blogs! Trust me and go follow this girl! You won't regret it!
#2 is NatalieHer blog From Corporate to Domestic is another one I love! In her blog Natalie tells you about everything she experiences through motherhood. I enjoy reading it because it's nice to see that we share opinions on alot of things that involve motherhood. She is super sweet and is a blast to read about! Make sure you follow her too!
#3 is KendraOur Little Almanac is another adorable blog. Kendra is a great blog to follow! She is a super sweet girl who blogs about her family life. She actually just shared some pretty exciting news on her blog in such a clever way. You should definitely hop on over there and check it out! You won't regret it!
#4 is LoriA Crazy Walk On The Safe Side is an amazing blog to follow! Lori is a southern girl (just like me!). She blogs about her life as a newlywed in a new city. I love the content of her blog because it's usually exactly what I need to read at that very moment. Does that make any sense?? Make sure you go over and follow Lori or you will regret it!
#5 is NeelyHer blog is called A Complete Waste of Makeup and is another amazing blog. She is this super sweet girl who lives in Texas and obviously is passionate about blogging. I first found her from a linkup and have loved reading it since then. She does a lot of link ups which I think is amazing because its a way to kind of connect all of her readers. If you aren't following her already, then what are you waiting for?
Alright everyone! I hope you found some new ones to follow! Make sure you grab the code below and add it to your post and then come back and link up with us! You can do anywhere from one to five of your favorite blogs, and I would love to find more lovely blogs to flaunt! 
Don't forget to link up!
I was totally going to "flaunt" Natalie too! She's one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteThanks for such a fun link up. Can't wait to find more blogs!
AWWWW you two are awesome! Thanks for your sweet comments :) Tiffany thanks for flaunting me on your lovely blog!
ReplyDeletethank you so much for the sweet words!! i will definitely have to check the other ladies out as well :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment on my Instagram post. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am now following this precious blog of yours. ♥