It's officially 2013!
Every year I normally sit here and make a list of things that I want to do every year. This is the year that stops. Of course there are things I want to get done in 2013. But I guess I have recently had an epiphany about New Years resolutions...
Why... Why wait until the new year to start working on things that you want to do, or want improved? Why not start now, or yesterday for that matter? I can't really say anything though. I started this weight loss journey in November and for the last two weeks I have SUCKED at it. I haven't been to the gym since before Christmas and my diet plan died for a few days. I caught myself saying " It's Christmas, I know I'm not going to be able to stay on track. I'll get back to it after New Years." and now that I think about it I wish I hadn't. Now I have broken that habit of going to the gym every day. I haven't been getting that little break or that exercise and I can feel it. I will have a monthly weigh in soon and I am dreading that day! I just hope I have stayed the same and not gained any. lol
I have many things I want to try or improve this year, but I am not making a single resolution. I'm just going to live it!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!