Since we are not fans of the cold, we try to think of fun, yet warm things to do on some of our family days. Yesterday we decided to head to the city and go to the Botanical Gardens. Even when it is super cold and snowy outside, it is always nice and warm inside the atrium.
So we got ready. Stopped for a bite to eat, and then went and did some exploring in what Sydney calls "the jungle".







I'll be honest when I say that she doesn't have much of an attention span to stay at the gardens for long with her. But we did get some really cute pictures in the amount of time that we were in there! You can thank the hubs for that because I am obviously in almost all of them so I am not the photographer. Want to know who is my little photographer though?

I seriously thought this was so cute that I whipped my phone out and took my own little picture. Even in the frustrating moments of her running around and not listening, there were those moments that you look back at and your heart just melts! Every day kind of seems to be that way if you think about it. It's these moments that make being a parent the most rewarding thing ever!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin








No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!