homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

We Had A Play Date

1.17.2013

Yesterday at around 9 am Baby Bear and I had a little girl time.
We went over to a friends house and the Mommies got to talk while the kiddos played
 There was painting, jewelry making, ballerina dancing, tea parties, and so much more! We were only there for about three hours, but she played so hard. It was nice to see her playing with other kids her age! Another thing that was nice... MOMMY TALK! It was so nice to just sit there and talk (between dealing with kids) to another mom. I have been here for almost a year and still don't really know many people. So to have made a friend and enjoy spending time with them and talking is just awesome! 
It was a great morning followed by a pretty full day of running errands as a family. By the time we got home I was exhausted! I actually kind of loved it! 
We need more days like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!