It wasn't your typical wedding day, but if you have ever met my family... We aren't the most traditional people. It was a perfect day for the two of us.
We woke up and had breakfast, drank coffee, and had a little morning relaxation. Then around 11 we all started getting ready. I had a dress and a pair of heels that I loved and Papa Bear would be dressed nicely as well. I wanted us to always know that we looked great when we got married, but wanted us to feel like ourselves at the same time. So once my little family was ready we went to get married. While the ceremony was going on Sydney was smiling at her daddy giving him a thumbs up so it was so hard for him to keep a straight face. Lol. Once again.... This is so us!
Once we were officially MARRIED we went I outside and tried to take pictures. It was so windy though and this was the best one we got.

Afterwards we went home and changed until some nice, but a little bit more casual clothing.
Then we headed out too have a really fun family day as we always planned. We were going too take Sydney to a movie but had some time to blow so we stopped at knuckleheads to have a little fun. Sydney saw the bowling alley and really wanted to try it. We had never been bowling together and couldn't say no.so we skipped the movie, ordered a few drinks, and had a blast bowling and having our butts kicked by a four year old using bumpers. Lol.

Then we headed out too have a really fun family day as we always planned. We were going too take Sydney to a movie but had some time to blow so we stopped at knuckleheads to have a little fun. Sydney saw the bowling alley and really wanted to try it. We had never been bowling together and couldn't say no.so we skipped the movie, ordered a few drinks, and had a blast bowling and having our butts kicked by a four year old using bumpers. Lol.

I couldn't believe how much fun we were having. After she schooled us in bowling we went out to have a really nice dinner. We went to a place that we had always heard of but never went to because it was really expensive and we tend to go more family friendly with our dinner dates. We had my MIL with us and she was paying for dinner and offered so we thought why not. OH MY GOSH it was AMAZING! I am so serious when I say that everything I ordered gave me foodgasms. My salad was amazing with the avocado and lemon dressing. Then my scallops in the moscato reduction was seriously to die for. I could not have picked a better meal!
After dinner we took Sydney for her favorite dessert. Sydney and Grandma got coldstone and mommy and daddy got starbucks. Then we went home and watched a movie. My day seriously could not have been more PERFECT. I will always look back on the day we got married and know that I wouldn't have done it any other way.









Congrats girl!! You deserve all the happiness in the world!!! Your wedding date is officially 5 days after mine :) Happy Wednesday
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love how your wedding was a "family" day! SO sweet and precious.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations girl! So happy for you and your sweet family! Wishing you all the blessings in the world xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tiffany!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeletelate to comment on this post but it just makes me so happy I had to! You look beautiful in your dress and heels. What a perfect day for such a sweet family! You deserved it girl!
ReplyDelete