homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Flaunt A Fried {week 8}

5.01.2012

The weeks seem to be flying by lately! I can't believe it's time for another week of Flaunt A Friend!

All you do is write a post sharing the love for one or more of your favorite blogs and include the button above somewhere in your post, an image for the blog you love, and a link back to their blog. Then once your post is published you come back and add it to the link up gadget at the bottom of the post. 

Photobucket
First up is Erin! I have flaunted her before back when it was a post called blogs I love, but this week is a special week for her! As of this week her blog name and has changed from Confessions of a Magnolia Mom and she is sporting a fabulous new design that she created on her own!!! The View From 510 is a fabulous blog to follow because Erin is amazing! She has an adorable little boy named Jackson and an amazing hubby named Brandon. She blogs about her life in general and has a pretty great way of doing it! You don't want to miss out, so head on over to her blog and show her some love! 
Photobucket
Next up is Crystal from Life of a Mother 2 Four. She is a super sweet girl that I have gotten the joy of getting to know a little bit lately as we have been working together on a project. She may or may not have a cute new design coming soon. She is getting ready to move soon. In fact, I am blogging over there today! When she asked me if I could do a guest post for her while she moved there was no way I could say no! Do you all remember my string of guest posts that I had on here about a month ago? Make sure you all go over , read my post, and show this lovely mama some love!
My last flaunt this week is Erika at t.e.and baby. I think I have been following her blog for a while, but for some reason lately I am really loving her blog! She did a post the other day that just kind of hit home with me and I love her style of blogging! She isn't all rainbows and butterflies. When you read her blog you know that she is a real person/momma who is still figuring it all out just like most of us are. Make sure you go over to Erika's blog and show her a little love!

Now that you have read about my blogs that I am flaunting this week, you should write up a post and flaunt a few of your own! I love finding new blogs to follow!
**make sure you check out my 100 follower giveaway**

Make sure you link up!

3 comments:

  1. I love Erin! I'll have to check out the other blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love lady! The new Design looks womderful!! Can't wait to announce your giveaway this week! People are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to be checking these ladies out!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!