...then don't say anything at all!
Have you guys heard about some of the rude bloggers that are out there lately?
Have you guys heard about some of the rude bloggers that are out there lately?
Some of my favorite bloggers have mentioned not blogging anymore because they are sick of the negative feedback. I have actually heard a lot of people say this over the last few months and I feel that I need to just let everyone know my opinion on this.
Are you ready for this rant?
It is unbelievable that people think they should leave negative comments or send negative emails to people. A blog is what a person wants to say, or share with all of us. You follow a blog because it has something you want to read for one reason or another. If you read a post and you don't agree with it, then leave it at that! If you disagree then click out of it. Or if it's something that really bothers you, then stop following the blogger! It's that simple. It's your choice to read a blog. So leaving negative comments, trying to make someone feel bad, or being rude in a comment in so un-called for!
The funny thing is that the people getting negative comments or feedback don't post anything that should cause people to get upset! They are just posting stories from their life! I think that the "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" rule applies to blog comments. If anyone were to be rude to me like that I think they would get my opinion back and then they would be blocked. Don't follow me if you don't like what I have to say on MY BLOG. It is my blog after all and I am going to say whatever I want to say! Every blogger has that right!
Are you ready for this rant?
It is unbelievable that people think they should leave negative comments or send negative emails to people. A blog is what a person wants to say, or share with all of us. You follow a blog because it has something you want to read for one reason or another. If you read a post and you don't agree with it, then leave it at that! If you disagree then click out of it. Or if it's something that really bothers you, then stop following the blogger! It's that simple. It's your choice to read a blog. So leaving negative comments, trying to make someone feel bad, or being rude in a comment in so un-called for!
The funny thing is that the people getting negative comments or feedback don't post anything that should cause people to get upset! They are just posting stories from their life! I think that the "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" rule applies to blog comments. If anyone were to be rude to me like that I think they would get my opinion back and then they would be blocked. Don't follow me if you don't like what I have to say on MY BLOG. It is my blog after all and I am going to say whatever I want to say! Every blogger has that right!









So true! People need to back off our blog friends haha or else! :)
ReplyDeleteIf I dont like a blog or blog writer, I just stop following them, If I dont agree with their opinion on things, I click out but more times than not its good to read things that I dont agree with from time to time just for my own personal growth, but I keep those comments thoughts to myself, not bashing others just because!
Be nice peeps, amen sister lol
I really never get when people are rude...it's like a TV you can watch the show or not...it's your choice!
ReplyDeleteAmen Sista! I love it! I HATE those "anonymous" haters out there! So mean and even when you try so hard to not let it bother you, it does, because we care, ya know?! I can't tell you how it makes me so sad that women and other Mommas can't be more supportive of each other even when they might not agree.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I totally agree with the "I'm saying' what I want ON MY BLOG!" AMEN! I didn't ask anyone to read it! LOL!
Somehow I have gotten really lucky in this area, after 3 years of blogging. I have had a handful of negative comments in that time & immediately just deleted it. I never addressed it b/c i think that stirs them up even more! But a few of them REALLY hurt my feelings! People can be so cruel!
ReplyDeleteI will add that ever since i got the disqus commenting system, i have never had a bad or an anonymous comment. I don't know if it doesn't allow you to leave an anonymous comment, but i guess if it doesn't people don't want to be mean & show their name!
I have seen mean comments on other blogs & am always horrified at how people think they have the right to bully others that way! :(
Amen girl! It amazes me the things people can have the guts to say behind their computer screen.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree. They need to elsewhere! I hope you never experience it Tiffany b.c it's no fun. It does hurt because sometimes a blog is the only place he or she can turn for certain issues.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely agree!
ReplyDelete