homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

A Giveaway!!!

5.24.2012

I have a surprise for you all! 

Absolute Mommy

Do you all follow this girl? If not, then you need to go over there right now!!! The lovely Megan is hosting a Tkc Designs giveaway! "What exactly is the prize?" you ask.

You can enter to win 50% off a simple or an all out package.
If you choose the Simple Package that takes your total from $55.00 to $27.50. 
If you choose the All Out Package that will take your total from $90.00 to $45.00. 
Who doesn't love a deal?

If you don't win you can still get a discount. You get 10% off a Simple Package or 20% off an all out package. All you have to do is contact me with the code "absolutemommy" !


I will be checking the rafflecopter gadget pretty often, because yes I'm excited to see who enters and wins! I hope to see some of you enter!

1 comment:

  1. Love a great giveaway! :) New follower, looking forward to reading more!
    http://drmomsie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!