Does it seem like you have been leaving your amazing comments on my posts and you never hear from me again???
Did you think I was just ignoring you???
I would NEVER do that!
I installed intense debate comment form some time ago thinking that it would be amazing because you would comment, I would respond, and you would receive them in your lovely little inbox. A lot like the blogger comments, but prettier.
Then today I asked Stephany, who I know comments a lot, if she received my replies every time.When she said NO and that she had to go to each post to see them I was just upset! So freaking upset because I thought for all this time that I had been interacting with all of you. But as it turns you never saw the replies.
I would rather just go back to the blogger comments and as long as you aren't a no reply blogger you will get them.
So that is just what I am doing. I have removed the intense debate comment form and all of my comments have disappeared, but we will start fresh now, and you will actually be able to see what I have to say about your lovely little comments.









Yay! I stopped commenting bc it was a pain in the rear. Still here and reading! Hope you'll well :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute!! I just figured you didn't like me anymore. :)
ReplyDeleteLaura@MiceInTheKitchen
So glad to hear you got it fixed!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe Journey...
lyndikay.blogspot.com
Glad you got it all figured out:) Happy Blogging...love your blog by the way.
ReplyDeleteJenn- Life of a normal mom
lovemysmithboys.blogspot.com
Yay! Yeah, it's much better to be able to reply via email.
ReplyDeleteThere are a few blogs that I follow that you have to go back to that post and scroll down to see if you got a reply (like yours was). There are lots of times I just totally forget to check back. haha.
♥
ReplyDelete