homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

My 2nd Liebster

4.23.2012

Good morning everyone!
I feel as though I am playing catch up, so you may be seeing a couple of posts from me through the day. But first of all I need to do something that I am several days late on doing!

I was nominated for my 2nd LiebsJennyter by my dear friend Lindsey!!
Thank you so much Lindsey! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get on here to do this! :-)

I want to nominate:

Now my five facts are:

1. I never really drank coffee until Baby Bear was born, and now I couldn't survive a morning without it!

2. I am a reformed shopaholic. I have gotten alot better over the last few years, but I definitely feel the itch occasionally.

3. If it has cheese on it I will eat it! I love cheese and pasta, I should be italian. 

4. I have a VERY SMALL extended family. But I'm honestly okay with that!

5.I have met some of my very best friends through blogging. They just seem to understand me better than anyone I knew in school!

Each nominee should:
  1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
  5. Share five random facts about yourself!



7 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Tiffany! I love coffee and cheese too...don't know what I would do without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never drank coffee until last Christmas when Jackson went on a two week no sleep strike and it happened to be the busiest time of year. Now coffe is my best friend lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. An award and 100 followers!!! Sooooo exciting!!! :)You deserve a party mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff! And I'm so with ya on the coffee and cheese, probably the cheese more so than coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    Congrats on growing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same way with coffee. I too adore and could shop all day and night. Pasta is my weakness. Have a great week love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me!!! You are too sweet, and I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!