Do you ever have a couple of days in a row that just leave you feeling super happy? Well, Friday and Saturday were those days for me this week!
On Friday we had a lunch and play date scheduled for Baby Bear. This would be her first time meeting and playing with two little boys named Eli and Jack and she loved them! First we walked down to Pizza Hut for lunch and then we ran over to the park down the street.
She even played peek-a-boo with us.



She had so much playing with them and was late on her nap, so we got into thee car to run a couple of errands and guess what she did..

Yep! We were just a few minutes down the road and she was out like a light! It was so cute! Then we went and got some stuff to do a little yard work. We got a lawn mower, a bird feeder and seed, and a flower pot and seeds for her to grow and learn how to garden. Then we came home and I had my first A&W food experience. I have to admit it was pretty good!
On Saturday we woke up and went outside and started working in the yard. It may sound so silly, but I loved mowing the lawn with our new rotary mower! I haven't been able to work in a yard in a while and I have to admit that it was a blast! After we did yard work Baby Bear napped and then we embarked on a little walk around town.


Our town is little and old, but so far I have to admit i am loving it. It even has a little movie theater that actually plays new movies! I can see a few date nights happening there! Near the end of our walk there is a little dandelion patch before we get back to our house. She saw it and started playing in it.



Can you spot the Baby Bear???
After the walk we came back and had a snack and I painted Baby Bear's nails. I gave her two options and she chose purple. Then when I am almost done she changes her mind to pink. Go figure...It was an awesome two days as a family and I hope that we have many many more like this.
On Sunday I mainly did a little work while Papa and Baby bear hung out and watched movies together. I actually had a new design and I couldn't have been happier. Plus it's good for the two of them to have a little alone time together.
So how was your weekend?
**Make sure to link up with tomorrow's Flaunt a Friend post! It's every Tuesday!**









Oh my can she be any cuter in blue or those pigtails?! So adorable! So glad you had so much fun this weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend! And S is SO darn cute, love that pic of her hiding behind the tree! So, A&W: OMG, I love their cheese curds. You are in Wisco now, land of cheese. Cheese curds (fried) are like the single worst food you can possibly eat, lol! But MMMM, I love that and a big old mug of root beer! Now I want some ha ha!
ReplyDeletePS: That's awesome you guys had a play date and you've barely been there 2 weeks?! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! So glad S found some new friends I'm her new town! I just love weekends that leave you feeling so inspired by life :)
ReplyDeleteRight! I agree with tammy! Two weeks and already friends! woot woot! It looks like a lovely little town. Im glad your lovin it :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and that town does look super cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Your little girl is adorable.
ReplyDelete