Okay, so once again I was nervous to do this! I had watched the vlogs from last week, and after seeing Jennifer's vlog I decided that I would try to do this in 1 take. Well, 30 minutes later and I was still starting over. So then I said that the next one was it, good or bad!
Please be nice and no making fun! For some reason every time I go to record a vlog my voice goes all raspy. But after like 30 minutes of doing retakes this was as good as it got! I keep hearing Papa Bear in the kitchen and that is what I keep looking at.
If you haven't ever done a vlog for Mandy's link up the make sure you hop over and do one!
I think this video is great...30 takes or not :-) Its so hard doing blogs with distractions isn't it? Well my dear...I am about 3 weeks late in sending you a guest post and you probably don't even need/want it anymore. Haha! But either way, i will be sending you an email soon so we can catch up!
Ok, cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do by any means, but I totally get what you mean about that feeling of cleaning and getting things organized after a move. It really makes the place start to feel like home. Glad you're getting to that point! :)
I have been thinking about you and your move! How are you all doing? I know it's a HUGE adjustment and I've been there. I'm so happy you finally feel like you are in a "home" again :)
I think this video is great...30 takes or not :-) Its so hard doing blogs with distractions isn't it? Well my dear...I am about 3 weeks late in sending you a guest post and you probably don't even need/want it anymore. Haha! But either way, i will be sending you an email soon so we can catch up!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable!
ReplyDeleteYay for being moved and settled! Happy you don't have to live out of boxes anymore! Glad you linked up this week!
ReplyDeleteGlad to "meet" you and find your blog! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteOk, cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do by any means, but I totally get what you mean about that feeling of cleaning and getting things organized after a move. It really makes the place start to feel like home. Glad you're getting to that point! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your face. Please come visit and organize my house. I even linked up with the Vlog :)
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you and your move! How are you all doing? I know it's a HUGE adjustment and I've been there. I'm so happy you finally feel like you are in a "home" again :)
ReplyDeleteIt must feel so nice to not be living out of boxes anymore. So glad you linked up and hope to see you next week :)
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHH!!! great vlog mama!!! So happy you're getting settled!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute...for realz! Great Vlog. Happy you're getting settled...better have lots of warm clothes bc it gets cold up there, lol!!
ReplyDelete