Next month Baby Bear turns three. I know! I could cry!! As my sweet little girl grows, so does something else.
THE ATTITUDE...
Yes, that sweet face belongs to the same little girl who has an attitude like you wouldn't believe and knows how to push my buttons like it's her hobby. You all know that she holds my heart in the palms of those tiny little hands, but at the same time I wish I knew what to do or how to nip that attitude in the butt. Like the other day I didn't answer her quick enough because I was distracted and she said "fine! I don't want anymore tea!" and threw her little plastic tea pot across the room. Of course I disciplined her, but will that really help? Or does this just go away with age? She also cries as soon as you tell her no and has mastered the toddler tantrum!
Please tell me that I am not the only one who's child has a case of the toddler tude!
Yes, that sweet face belongs to the same little girl who has an attitude like you wouldn't believe and knows how to push my buttons like it's her hobby. You all know that she holds my heart in the palms of those tiny little hands, but at the same time I wish I knew what to do or how to nip that attitude in the butt. Like the other day I didn't answer her quick enough because I was distracted and she said "fine! I don't want anymore tea!" and threw her little plastic tea pot across the room. Of course I disciplined her, but will that really help? Or does this just go away with age? She also cries as soon as you tell her no and has mastered the toddler tantrum!
Please tell me that I am not the only one who's child has a case of the toddler tude!









Just wait. It gets worse. Nathan had the biggest attitude ever. I'm hoping school will help.
ReplyDeleteLOL you're not the only one. When I don't respond quick to Rylan he says "fine, i dont want to talk to you anymore and were not best friends". Lol Intending to hurt my feelings. Landon has managed to do the screaming and hitting.
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! I swear the minute Mason turned two the tantrums came about!! It was really bad for a few weeks. It's slightly getting better, but he's still stubborn and knows what he wants!! Wowsa!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I actually have a post typed up in my drafts about tantrums!!! :)
ReplyDelete