So tomorrow I am going to (secretly) start being healthier!
you know me I am not fat, but I'm not healthy like would like to be. I still carry a little baby weight and my daughter is two. That's just not ok with me. I have been personally struggling with the excess for a few months now. But every time I mention trying to lose it Papa Bear says I am beautiful and don't need to lose any weight. So I have been finding it hard to motivate myself. Well on Thanksgiving I am helping my mom cook the food and my grandmother walks into the room and the first thing she says to me is " wow, your gaining weight!" I am still in the same clothes I have been in for over a year. They are starting to fit a little tighter though. But this pushed me over the edge! I am determined to try to be a little healthier and lose it as well as I can.
I don't have the money to join a gym or buy the healthiest food u can because that is expensive. So I am going to start by doing what I can at home, eating smaller amounts, drinking mainly water, and taking
Baby Bear for daily walks. But I'm not going to broadcast that I am trying to lose it. Especially not to Papa Bear because I'm afraid I will lose my motivation. So on here I will basically do a weekly diary of how it is going. Hopefully that will help me keep it going. I did a little bit of working out when I was gettig ready. Just crunches and stuff like that and I'm going to try to get him to go for a walk with me today. But the official start will be tomorrow.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day!