homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

The Designer In Me

1.16.2012

So I know that some of you know this, but I happen to have a few new followers (thank you so much!) and I just wanted to let everyone know that the designer in me is getting a little bored! Help me by sending some customers my way!
I started my business TKC Designs about four months ago and I have had the opportunity to design some blogs for a few amazing people! There is just one problem! I am currently without customers. When I don't have any customers I get bored and start tweaking mine and S's blog designs. I just redid them so I don't want to mess with them!
Here are a few examples of blogs I have done.


I would love to expand my portfolio and try some new things with designs! So if you follow me and would like a new design let me know! Or if you know someone who wants a design please send them my way!
Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Im also a southern girl who has a little girl that is not quite two yet. Looking forward to reading along.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!