homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

A Fact About Me

1.06.2012

Well this is my first post for a Fact About Me . Actually its my second one if you count this post here.  I just thought it would be a fun idea to tell you one fact about myself a week. It may be a small fact or something huge about myself. Either way it will be a way for you to learn a little more about the actual person behind the keyboard.
So here goes...
Wife
If you have read any of my past posts or you follow me on twitter you have heard me call Papa Bear "My Hubby" or you have heard me talk about being a wife. Well let me tell you a little secret. In the legal sense we aren't actually married yet. But to both of us we are married. I am a wife in every way that you guys are. I just haven't been able to sign that piece of paper yet. C and I have been through so much together in the four years that we have been together. We are raising our two year old Baby Bear together. We take care of each other. We are a family and he is my Hubby. I pride myself in my role as a stay at home mom/housewife. I enjoy taking care of  S during the day, keeping the house clean, and having dinner ready started when he comes home from work. I have been told once that we aren't married and I am not a wife. But live a day in my shoes feeling the way I do about my family and you will disagree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!