homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Monday Randoms

1.16.2012

Well, it is Monday again! That means it's time for Monday Randoms!. this is a post where I tell all of my lovely followers what happened over the weekend and whatever else happens to me on my mind from not blogging as much through the weekend.

1. First off I am not up to 22 followers on here! This may not seem like alot to some but I'm pretty freaking excited about it and am hoping to just keep seeing the numbers grow!

2. Friday was my hubby's birthday! We didn't do a whole lot but it was so nice to have the family time. The hubby did make some amazing homemade chili though!

3. I went through S's toys on Friday. We had to get rid of a few things after the holidays. The funny thing is that these toys will sit in her toy box in her room and she never touches them! But as soon as I go to pack them away and donate a few she freaks out. Like she picked up every toy and said "Don't throw this away!" Believe me when I say this child is not lacking in things to play with! We also finally moved all of S's toys into her room. We were tired of all of the clutter sitting in the livingroom! She actually loves having them up there!

4. Saturday we went to my Mom's house to celebrate the hubby's birthday. We made some home made lasagna and it was super nice to see everyone since we don't visit that often. Hopefully we will be able to start seeing each other more other than for birthdays.

5. Just so you all know I am loving the fact that you can schedule posts! I have all of my themed posts scheduled for the week and now I will just be able to type whatever posts come to mind! Does that mean I'm posting too much?

6. As most of you have heard... S sucks at sleeping at night lately! She HAS to have me right there with her to go to sleep. Some nights are better than others but this is a new development! Any suggestions?

7. Okay, I promise this is it so that I won't have another forever long post. But I have so enjoyed having C home for the last 3 days! He is home today too and yesterday was an amazingly lazy day. I'm hoping today will be as nice as the last three have!

That's enough of my random thoughts/weekend catch up! I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!