homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Guest Post

1.24.2012

So a about a week ago I was asked to do a guest post by a very lovely lady! I'm not going to say who it is until I have the post written, because I want it to be somewhat of a surprise. 

Well, I have been a little busy from the day that she asked until now. I am now finally getting that chance to sit down and really think of exactly what I want to type,and I am drawing a blank! I think that maybe I am just so excited about it that I want it to be perfect, so I can't seem to figure out where exactly to start. I have until whenever I get it done, so it's not like there is really any pressure. I am just a perfectionist and wan't it to be just right. 

It's funny that I am stressing about this though because I have been thinking for a few weeks now about doing a guest post on the weekends since I don't really do any blogging on those days (unless Baby Bear won't let me get any sleep), so why not have some sweet words from another blogger? It's still a thought right now, but what do you guys think? Should I do a guest blogger on the weekends? If so, how should I go about it? Should a just do a post/tweet asking if anyone wants to, or should I ask individually like I contact for the Blogs I Love post?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great idea to guest blog! I'd also ask people individually. It just seems more personal to me. Maybe just ask if they would like a guest post about x or let them decide. Can't wait to find out who your blogging for!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!