I am doing a "Facts About Me" post every Thursday. This weeks just seemed fitting because last night was the final season's premier. I have watched every single episode of it and have been addicted from day one! My hubby I'm silly for loving it and is happy this will be the last season.
Am I the only one who loves ONE TREE HILL? I can't be can I? I started watching this when I was a little younger and have followed it as it has gone on. I have watched these characters go from high school students to full grown adults and parents. I have cried and laughed with this show and even learned things from it. I am curious to see what they do with this last season though. When the season finale came on last year I remember commenting saying that that episode would have been the PERFECT series finale. I watched the season premier last night and I have to say that it left me more than a little confused as to what is going on. I mean the beginning was just a jumble of bad things and I think it was a prelude of what is to come this year. I have a feeling this season will be drama filled and I'm hoping it will be a great ending to the show that I have grown with.
I'm sure some of you now think I am a huge dork, but this is just part of who I am.









Im totally the same way! You are not a dork at all : ) One Tree Hill is great..I havent been watching this season,but I bet its gonna be good! I love watching re-runs of Greys, OC, and all those other great tv shows. They are just so enticing and good!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE One tree Hill... but i has to wait until Summer for the final season on Air :(
ReplyDeleteLove your header :D
im your new follower... come check in my blog to say hi and follow me back :D
Sacha
www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.com