homebaraboutbarrecipesbardesignsbarcontact

Sick Without Sleep

1.26.2012

So I know that I this is my third post for today! But, I have a question for you all.
As most of you know by now sleep has been missing with Baby Bear. Well now she is sick so sleep is even worse. When Baby Bear doesn't sleep, Momma Bear doesn't sleep!  When I don't get enough sleep, even if I'm not actually sick, I start to sound sick. I sneeze every two seconds, get stuffed up, puffy face and all. I don't know why but I have always been that way! You can always tell when I am getting super tired because It starts to happen. Needless to say that is how I am today, only a migraine is tagging along with that sickness. 
We do have a doctor's appointment for Baby Bear at 1:30 so hopefully we can figure something out and we can all start sleeping again, or atleast getting more sleep!
Am I the only one who sounds sick when I don't get sleep even if I am not actually sick?

2 comments:

  1. No!! You are not alone! I get the same way...I truly believe it's sleep deprivation bc if I get a good stretch of solid sleep afterward = all cured. It makes ALL the difference in the world. I hope you got some help at the dr. appt. and you both get some rest soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she sleeps better tonight! I don't get sick from lack of sleep, but I do get those wicked bad migraines. Hope you can get some rest mama!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!