So last night we had yet another bad night with S sleeping. She went to sleep fine, in fact she kind of passed out on the couch and I had to carry her up. The big problem is that she woke up right before 1:00. I went in there and tried to get her to go back to sleep. But every time I left the room she would just freak out(even though I thought she was asleep). So after being up with her for about forty minutes I got angry and said she could just cry it out. She cried for thirty minutes and C grabbed her and took her downstairs. Eventually (I'm not sure how long it took because I stayed in bed) she passed out on the couch and we were afraid to move her. But we were also afraid to leave her alone by herself downstairs if we didn't move her. So C stayed downstairs with her for a couple of hours. Then when I woke up I came down to relieve him and now I'm sitting down here with her. She is actually still asleep!
So to all of my Momma friends out there, do you have any advice whatsoever? She wasn't doing this until we went on our Christmas trip and now it's like she reverted back to being a newborn that wakes up every time you lay her down or leave the room. I hate hearing her screams when I try to let her cry it out. I just don't know what to do!









Oh gosh I wish I had good advice. Hope things get better soon!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I'm so sorry. I wish I had any advice for you!! Good luck! I'll say a prayer for y'all!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had advice for you as well! Hope things get better soon! My sweet Chloe has been sleeping awful lately :(
ReplyDelete